- Introduction to the course and discussion of the questions/concerns that individual delegates want to address
- Delegates are asked to prepare and deliver their pre-prepared presentations. Filmed for later review.
- A psychological approach to the communication process
- Translating the message according to audience type
- The "Content Cascade"
- Rigour in content selection - the Burden of Proof technique
- Use of Rhetorical Devices
- Professional 'Tricks of the Trade'
- The powerful beginning
- The effective ending
- What visual aids are, when to use them and which to use
Evening Preparation (2-3 hours) - delegates are asked to use the techniques to design of the most compelling and visually stimulating presentation possible.
- Intensive individual voice and body language coaching to bring out individual strengths
- The voice coaching is advanced - teaching how to utilise correct Tenor, Emphasis, Modulation, Cadence
- How to generate the correct levels of enthusiasm
- Matching words to message
- Using subliminal messaging techniques to enhance persuasion
- Delegates give many short practice presentations as they learn to master the techniques before delivering their new style presentations in their entirety
- Review and comparison of day one and day two video recordings to highlight improvements and give feedback on next steps.